Assistant Manager Corporate Affairs Jobs February 2022 – MCB Islamic Bank Careers
Vacancies are announced in the MCB Islamic Bank Career Jobs Portal today for their Branches and Head Offices all over Pakistan, All the available details of this announced vacancy have been provided in this Job Listing presented by Jobs Rozana Consulting Service powered by Pakistan Jobs Bank. If you want to pursue your career in MCB Islamic Bank, then this would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. Candidates are requested to send their updated CV/ Resume in Word/ PDF files only.
Assistant Manager Corporate Affairs Jobs February 2022 – MCB Islamic Bank Careers Details and Advertisement: ⬇️⬇️⬇️
MCB Islamic Bank is inviting CVs for the position of “Assistant Manager Corporate Affairs” based in Lahore. Please only apply if you fulfill the criteria mentioned in the job details.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
– MBA/M.COM, ACCA, Law Graduate, Preference will be given to the Member of a recognized body or corporate of Chartered Secretaries
– At least 3-4 years of experience in Corporate Affairs/Company Secretarial practices, preferably in Banking Sector
To assist the Company Secretary in:
- Convening & management of the Board of Directors, Board Committees meetings including shareholders meetings.
- Drafting minutes of the meetings of the Board of Directors, Board Committees and Shareholders meeting and follow-up on action items.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company.
- Filing of Statutory Returns with SECP and SBP
- Maintenance of the Statutory Registers and other records required under the Companies Act, 2017 etc.
HOW TO APPLY
– Qualified candidates may apply with their detailed CV on [email protected]
– Subject line of the e-mail should be: Application for the position of Asst. Manager Corporate Affairs
– Last date of application is February 15, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processing.
Frequently Asked Question FAQ:
- Do CGPA Matters to Get a Job Nowadays?
Yes to Some Extent! You require a good CGPA because the First thing that attracts the Employer is your CGPA, especially if you don’t have enough Market Experience or any Professional Certification that could pop out your CV from all other CVs. Once you get enough Market Exposure then CGPA would become just a number and won’t make much difference in your CV. A standard minimum CGPA requirement for almost every organization is 2.75 CGPA.
- What’s the Most Demanded Career Field in Pakistan in 2021?
Data Scientist! Is one of the most Demanded Career Field right now in Pakistan, since there’s not enough Employee available right now in Pakistan who have efficient Data Scientist Skills…! Apart from it, Chartered Accountancy CA is also the most Popular and Demanded skill.
- How to Apply for Jobs from JobsRozana.Com.Pk
Apply process varies from post to post, some posts include the Official Advertisement released by the Organizations, you can check that Advertisement available on JobsRozana.Com.Pk and follow the Applying process available in that AD. Some posts include an Apply Now Button, you can simply click on that button and you will be redirected to the website from where you can Apply for the Position
- What is the Initial Salary in Private Organizations?
Most of the Well Reputed Organizations offer around 25,000 – 30,000, as the Initial Salary for a Position of Officer Level, apart from the Administration Department that offers on Average 20,000 – 25,000 as the Initial Salary. However, some Organizations offer Management Trainee Programs in which they provide training to Employees regarding their Job Roles and after that, they offer them Better Positions with around 30,000 – 50,000 as the Initial Salary Package.