Assistant Manager Financial Reporting Jobs February 2022 – Soorty Enterprises Careers
Vacancies are announced in the Soorty Enterprises Career Jobs Portal today for their Branches and Head Offices all over Pakistan, All the available details of this announced vacancy have been provided in this Job Listing presented by Jobs Rozana Consulting Service powered by Pakistan Jobs Bank. If you want to pursue your career in Soorty Enterprises, then this would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. Candidates are requested to send their updated CV/ Resume in Word/ PDF files only.
Assistant Manager Financial Reporting Jobs February 2022 – Soorty Enterprises Careers Details and Advertisement: ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Soorty Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a young, energetic and highly motivated skilled professional for the position of “Assistant Manager Financial Reporting”.
– Prepare Standalone and Consolidated Financial statements of the company and its associated entities on quarterly, half yearly and annual basis in accordance with Companies Act and IFRS.
– Prepare detailed back-end schedules of all heads of financial statements.
– Coordinate with external auditors for annual audit.
– Manage coordination with all internal stake holders for timely completion of the audit exercise and preparation of annual financial statements and monthly management accounts.
– Prepare management accounts on a monthly basis.
– Compose comprehensive analysis on financial statements.
– Ensure setting up of compliance requirement of all financial regulatory requirements as per Companies Act and Applicable IFRSs.
– Any other task assigned by the HOD and ensure accuracy and timely delivery of assigned tasks.
– Professional qualification such as CA Finalist – Articles completed; or ACCA/ICMA Qualified (Relevant industry experience of 2-3 years in addition to 2-3 years’ experience of top tier audit firm preferably).
– Strong quantitative abilities and able to solve complex problems
– Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
– Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
– Advanced computer software skills, including MS Excel and other accounting software.
Interested candidates can share their resume at [email protected] with “Assistant Manager – Financial Reporting” in subject line.
Frequently Asked Question FAQ:
- Do CGPA Matters to Get a Job Nowadays?
Yes to Some Extent! You require a good CGPA because the First thing that attracts the Employer is your CGPA, especially if you don’t have enough Market Experience or any Professional Certification that could pop out your CV from all other CVs. Once you get enough Market Exposure then CGPA would become just a number and won’t make much difference in your CV. A standard minimum CGPA requirement for almost every organization is 2.75 CGPA.
- What’s the Most Demanded Career Field in Pakistan in 2021?
Data Scientist! Is one of the most Demanded Career Field right now in Pakistan, since there’s not enough Employee available right now in Pakistan who have efficient Data Scientist Skills…! Apart from it, Chartered Accountancy CA is also the most Popular and Demanded skill.
- How to Apply for Jobs from JobsRozana.Com.Pk
Apply process varies from post to post, some posts include the Official Advertisement released by the Organizations, you can check that Advertisement available on JobsRozana.Com.Pk and follow the Applying process available in that AD. Some posts include an Apply Now Button, you can simply click on that button and you will be redirected to the website from where you can Apply for the Position
- What is the Initial Salary in Private Organizations?
Most of the Well Reputed Organizations offer around 25,000 – 30,000, as the Initial Salary for a Position of Officer Level, apart from the Administration Department that offers on Average 20,000 – 25,000 as the Initial Salary. However, some Organizations offer Management Trainee Programs in which they provide training to Employees regarding their Job Roles and after that, they offer them Better Positions with around 30,000 – 50,000 as the Initial Salary Package.